Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Welcome Y'all!!

Welcome y'all one and all to me and my brothers blog. We are the Fenton Brothers, my name is Aberdeen Cooper Fenton but folks mostly call me AC. Well 'cept my momma, when's she's got her dander up. My business partner is my baby brother Wardell Neely Fenton Jr, named after our daddy, god rest his soul. We are the proud owners of The Fenton Brothers All Natural, Transcendental and Otherwise Mythical Extermination and Towing (on account that Jr. already had the truck). We hail from the great state of South Carolina. We've been in the trappin and exterminatin business pretty much since we could crawl. Our daddy was a trapper and a hunter and as soon as we could stand on our own two feet, we started coming along with him on calls. My first actual trappin was when I was five years old and Jr. was three.  We got a call from a lady in Waterloo who had a opossum under her trailer and needed it out cause it was killin her chickens and making an awful racket at night. Well the space under the trailer was way to small for daddy, so he sent me and Jr. under there to get it. Well we crawled up underneath there, dragging our traps through the mud. We found a few dead chickens and a couple of cats. After digging around for the nest and we found the opossum, he pretty much went the way of those cats and chickens. Well we dragged all the mess out to show daddy all pleased with our hard work. Daddy said we needed to get back under there and get what ever it was what did them critter in. So me and Jr. crawled back up under there and we scooched back up towards the nest. We hadn't been in there for more than a minute when we heard this hissing and chirpy noises, then Jr. let out to wail so loud it like to turn my hair on end! I turned and this small black thing done jumped up on Jr.'s back and was trying to bite the back of his head. Jr. was just screaming for me to get it off him. Jr. was finally able to roll it off him and I wacked it in the head with my hatchet. It was still twitchen a might, that's when we noticed the other two. I guess Jr. wanted some payback, cause he jump on the closest one and started biting on it! I was able to corner the last one and gig it with a stick. All three of them were about the size of a baby pig, they sure were ugly. They looked like they might have got around on all fours 'cept that their front two feet looked more like claws and they had these short bristly hairs on 'em. Well we dragged them out to show to daddy and he seemed satisfied with it. Said they was them Coopachabras, you know them Mexican devil dog things you see on the History Channel shows about aliens and stuff. We got paid pretty good for it and we got to take them and the opossum home with us. I'm here to tell you, them Coopachabras are good eatin! Skin 'em and throw 'em in the smoke house for a while, put some hot sauce on it. Make you smack your momma its so good. Anyway, that's how we got into the family business. Daddy taught us everything he knew about trappin the unknown and when he passed on, well Me and Jr. just took over. We travel all over the United States trapping, killing and towing. We will go in and remove any problem you've got, anything from ants to swamp apes. If we can't catch it, it don't exist! From time to time me and Jr. are gonna post our exploits (that means our jobs, Jr. looked it up on the Google.) here online for you to enjoy and to help you out if you so wish to tackle a problem you might be havin yourself.

So, here's your huntin tip for today. If you should find yourself with a fairy infestation, yes I'm talking about tiny bugged winged people, the best thing to use is one of them electric hand held bug zappers. They look like a tiny tennis racket and it'll run you about $10 at your local big box store. I know what you're thinkin, and no they ain't all cute and cuddley like Disney would have to believe. They're tiny, they swarm and they bite. If they get in your garden, get them out as quick as you can, cause more will keep coming and before long you're over ran. If you can get your hands on a zapper, fly tape works to!

1 comment:

  1. to those who don't know the back woods of the carolinas welcome lol. love it keep up the great work!!!!

    ReplyDelete